Welcome to CAP's SHS Strongman Training

If you want to come down and flip tires with the "old man"... do so at your own risk, I am not your mommies (even if I am prettier than some of them). If I tell you to scram--do so. We all help each other and WE ALL CLEAN UP. Bring water and an indomitable will. Check the blog 1 hour before you come down if there is foul weather or just in case--stuff happens. Subscribe by email or blog-reader to get updates (so I don't get 50 texts everyday). And, P.S. Meditate...It is the true Strongman Training.



Tuesday, February 12, 2013

And Strongest Woman Goes to...

Yes, and now a moment about the Strongest Woman in the world. Today is the 23rd anniversary of the day my wife Susanne and I met. We have been together through thick and thin ever since. Now to be with me for 23 years... Damn, think of the brute physical and mental strength and toughness that takes. Holy.... Really? It baffles and boggles the mind. All you girlies who piss and moan about injuries sustained by being hit by vans and ripping your ACL leaping over tires, kidney failure and getting cut open and having pigskin inserted in your guts, shut it! This woman, this beautiful creature has chosen to tough it out with yours truly for 23 years and counting now. Strongest Woman...no, Strongest Person in the world goes to.... my angel, my wife, Susanne (SU-FU, Sularup) Ruppert.

Send her props.
I Love you baby, and look forward to all the many more years you have to put up with me and my 650 lb. tire.

--CAP