Welcome to CAP's SHS Strongman Training

If you want to come down and flip tires with the "old man"... do so at your own risk, I am not your mommies (even if I am prettier than some of them). If I tell you to scram--do so. We all help each other and WE ALL CLEAN UP. Bring water and an indomitable will. Check the blog 1 hour before you come down if there is foul weather or just in case--stuff happens. Subscribe by email or blog-reader to get updates (so I don't get 50 texts everyday). And, P.S. Meditate...It is the true Strongman Training.



Friday, October 24, 2014

Birthday Bizarre Week Cont. Thanks!

Hey Strong peoples. Got the shower fixed finally (4 days... I was starting to wilt the plants). But back is out from deadlifting in prep for the stones so that will be postponed from this Sunday until maybe two Sundays out to make sure I'm all good. So hard remembering that Strongman and life are marathons not sprints (as my buddy kevin Jones was always so fond of saying). So... No strongman today and we'll see about Sunday. Thanks for all the big Birthday shout outs.
A wiser man than me once said...
  "The Wise seek, but Fools know."
Well this fool is wise enough to know that he has a lot to be thankful for, and a lot of friends and family to be thankful for as well.

Love you all,
46 and counting: Cap