Welcome to CAP's SHS Strongman Training

If you want to come down and flip tires with the "old man"... do so at your own risk, I am not your mommies (even if I am prettier than some of them). If I tell you to scram--do so. We all help each other and WE ALL CLEAN UP. Bring water and an indomitable will. Check the blog 1 hour before you come down if there is foul weather or just in case--stuff happens. Subscribe by email or blog-reader to get updates (so I don't get 50 texts everyday). And, P.S. Meditate...It is the true Strongman Training.



Tuesday, March 6, 2012

This is what happens when...

This is what happens when you can't lift...or flip tires. You suddenly rent out space out on your face to endangered arctic wolves to feel good about yourself. Cleared for jogging by doc Baccay, and band work--still no ab work or twisting (no real Wing Tsun...doing my form now). Went back in the weight room...nothing over 70 pounds on certain machines...

Must be the wolves but I am seeing the light!
Miss everyone. See you soon!

Cap