Welcome to CAP's SHS Strongman Training

If you want to come down and flip tires with the "old man"... do so at your own risk, I am not your mommies (even if I am prettier than some of them). If I tell you to scram--do so. We all help each other and WE ALL CLEAN UP. Bring water and an indomitable will. Check the blog 1 hour before you come down if there is foul weather or just in case--stuff happens. Subscribe by email or blog-reader to get updates (so I don't get 50 texts everyday). And, P.S. Meditate...It is the true Strongman Training.



Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Passed LVL 3 Wing Tsun Test Last Night!

Back in business at WT. Passed my Level 3 Test last night along with Chris Conte, Ryan, Justin and Big Dan who made it to Lvl. 1! and Raphael who is Level 4! Testing makes the butt pucker and the will sharpen. Susanne (my wife) gave me the saving grace advice that resonated through my head as I stepped onto the floor in my new full Kung Fu Uniform; she left me a sticky that am that said: Just Breathe and Be Cap. Hell yeah! Perfect Zen advice from a master. She must tell herself that everyday living with me... uh only she is Susanne, not Cap. Oh that would be scary... Anyway, Thanks to Si-Fu Elliot (Si-Hing to me) and all my Kung Fu brothers and sisters for helping me to make a successful return.

PS. I had to wear pants. Me, not a funeral or a wedding... in pants. I should get extra credit or som'n. Maybe a Kung Fu cookie. Wait... A little performing Wing Tsun monkey, in little pants. He could help me train. Are you really still reading this? Go lift something! Or practice your form. Dang.