Welcome to CAP's SHS Strongman Training

If you want to come down and flip tires with the "old man"... do so at your own risk, I am not your mommies (even if I am prettier than some of them). If I tell you to scram--do so. We all help each other and WE ALL CLEAN UP. Bring water and an indomitable will. Check the blog 1 hour before you come down if there is foul weather or just in case--stuff happens. Subscribe by email or blog-reader to get updates (so I don't get 50 texts everyday). And, P.S. Meditate...It is the true Strongman Training.



Monday, March 16, 2015

Truck Pullin!

Back in action at Strongman the gang was pulling our 4x4. Tons of fun had by all. One of my dearest friends Brian Miske and his son Bren joined us from NJ for the festivities.
Here is Coach Sam showing the boys how to do it.