Welcome to CAP's SHS Strongman Training

If you want to come down and flip tires with the "old man"... do so at your own risk, I am not your mommies (even if I am prettier than some of them). If I tell you to scram--do so. We all help each other and WE ALL CLEAN UP. Bring water and an indomitable will. Check the blog 1 hour before you come down if there is foul weather or just in case--stuff happens. Subscribe by email or blog-reader to get updates (so I don't get 50 texts everyday). And, P.S. Meditate...It is the true Strongman Training.



Sunday, June 10, 2012

To Wet for Sunday Strongman :(

Sorry gang. Puddles on the field. Too Wet for tire flipping today (Sunday 6/10)...so no flippin today. Yes, I feel like the girl in this drawing. Stay tuned though will flip tomorrow or tuesday after school, thursday and then Next Sunday if all goes well!

Indoor workout today...punch your fridge or somn!

Cap

{Okay, the second I posted this the damn sun came out, mocking me, and I had already done a 2 mile walk and my indoor band workout...so sorry...healing-boy is couch bound now (well I will go swimming tonight...) So See you tomorrow...}

Good luck in the race Eugene!