Welcome to CAP's SHS Strongman Training

If you want to come down and flip tires with the "old man"... do so at your own risk, I am not your mommies (even if I am prettier than some of them). If I tell you to scram--do so. We all help each other and WE ALL CLEAN UP. Bring water and an indomitable will. Check the blog 1 hour before you come down if there is foul weather or just in case--stuff happens. Subscribe by email or blog-reader to get updates (so I don't get 50 texts everyday). And, P.S. Meditate...It is the true Strongman Training.



Monday, October 1, 2012

Back from Abu Dhabi...time for Strongman!

 Back from the other side of the world. Abu Dhabi was...HOT. Also it was beautiful, the desert anyway. Dune Bashing in an SUV was like a ride in an F-22. The hotels were opulent to say the least and made me feel much guilt for staying in them as I drank Lebanese beers at pool bars and roof top pools and pools in 7 star hotels Susanne and I crashed:) The Grand Mosque, a treasure. Boating around the islands, great. The water was so salty you could almost walk on it. Kayaking in the Mangroves was awesome. My new niece is beautiful. SO good to see my Brother-in-law Mark and his Mrs.: Steph (heh, I wrote that cause Steph will hate it:). They always know how to plan the best adventures. Susanne took me to London. Only city I have ever wanted to move to. The art in the churches and monuments and parks...beyond belief. Ale's were warm and heavy and wonderful. Sadly my "Special Forces Training" consisted of too much sitting in the AC, hotel gyms, sitting in 12 hour flights, petting a camel, a city walk of London and some dune walks...my body is a mess... so BACK TO STRONGMAN!