Welcome to CAP's SHS Strongman Training

If you want to come down and flip tires with the "old man"... do so at your own risk, I am not your mommies (even if I am prettier than some of them). If I tell you to scram--do so. We all help each other and WE ALL CLEAN UP. Bring water and an indomitable will. Check the blog 1 hour before you come down if there is foul weather or just in case--stuff happens. Subscribe by email or blog-reader to get updates (so I don't get 50 texts everyday). And, P.S. Meditate...It is the true Strongman Training.



Monday, September 26, 2011

This week's gonna be tough fans

Okay... short week at the high and I am going away on Thursday until Sunday... so might not be any tires this week. Yes, I am a puska for taking a week off. I know. Yes, I know. But stay tuned because if the weather holds I might squeeze one in (that didn't sound good) on Wednesday after school. So stay tuned.

And dangit... sign up for the blog so I am not talking to myself. Though I like talking to myself. Okay... time for my meds.
PS
Just cause I am not out there doesn't mean you can't run or find a cow and lift it, girls. Get out there and pick things up, throw your mom's car around. No. Don't do that. Susanne and I kayaked out to City Island (one of the islands off Greenwich). It was fun and far and an awesome workout. So no excuses!

Cap