Welcome to CAP's SHS Strongman Training

If you want to come down and flip tires with the "old man"... do so at your own risk, I am not your mommies (even if I am prettier than some of them). If I tell you to scram--do so. We all help each other and WE ALL CLEAN UP. Bring water and an indomitable will. Check the blog 1 hour before you come down if there is foul weather or just in case--stuff happens. Subscribe by email or blog-reader to get updates (so I don't get 50 texts everyday). And, P.S. Meditate...It is the true Strongman Training.



Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Yes, We Have NO Strongman Today 9/28

Sorry Gang. No Strongman today Wed 9/28.
It has been raining and pissing all day. I suggest hit the weight room, practice your Wing Tsun or stop by for a free class at Club Kung Fu. Also try lifting heavy things around the house, like your couch that your fat arse is sitting on playing video games because it's raining... or try lifting your fat Aunt Bunny. Carrying her up and down the stairs five times should be a good warm up. But remember she comes to Strongman more than you so she gets to carry you next, Puska. Today I already squated 405 about 10 times (getting weak...have to squat more!). Did clean and presses for reps with 135. Wrist curl x  shrug super-sets and ab and lower back work. Then I lifted your Aunt Bunny. (Though she squats more than me!)

I love this picture because it looks like Coach Hoc! Sorry Hoc.