Welcome to CAP's SHS Strongman Training

If you want to come down and flip tires with the "old man"... do so at your own risk, I am not your mommies (even if I am prettier than some of them). If I tell you to scram--do so. We all help each other and WE ALL CLEAN UP. Bring water and an indomitable will. Check the blog 1 hour before you come down if there is foul weather or just in case--stuff happens. Subscribe by email or blog-reader to get updates (so I don't get 50 texts everyday). And, P.S. Meditate...It is the true Strongman Training.



Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Cardio Crazy with Dillon & Chris

Feeling a bit crusty on a wet Sunday I decided to amp up the cardio after breaking out the 400 lb. Yoke. Chris, Dillon and I, after 30 minutes of yoke, rope snapping and pulling, cement walks and tire flips, decided to do rapid fire 100 lbs. sled pulls x 10,  (last one with Dillon sitting on the sled) followed by 100 lb. plate walks for 50 yards x 4, then 30 box jumps, finishing with push ups to burn. And of course clean up on a cardio heavy day is soooo fun. Great amped-up workout. Almost puked. Awesome.

What did you do this morning?

GO USA!