Welcome to CAP's SHS Strongman Training

If you want to come down and flip tires with the "old man"... do so at your own risk, I am not your mommies (even if I am prettier than some of them). If I tell you to scram--do so. We all help each other and WE ALL CLEAN UP. Bring water and an indomitable will. Check the blog 1 hour before you come down if there is foul weather or just in case--stuff happens. Subscribe by email or blog-reader to get updates (so I don't get 50 texts everyday). And, P.S. Meditate...It is the true Strongman Training.



Sunday, October 2, 2011

Strongman Oct. 3rd and Thursday October 6th

Hey Fans. Yes. Cape Cod was amazing. Swam in icy waters with seals under the threat of shark attack. Very strong-manish. And I must add our house had an outdoor shower. Awesome! Coming out of frigid Cape Cod waters and taking a hot shower outdoors was very enlightening. I recommend it.


Now to important matters. Strongman will be Monday and thursday after school. Be there or be... um un-strong. Trying to get a weekend date but I have a Wing Tsun Cookout this Sunday I am running with Si Hing so maybe not. STAY TUNED. Above see pictures of mmm... Lobster Roll and Me scaring the sharks.