Welcome to CAP's SHS Strongman Training

If you want to come down and flip tires with the "old man"... do so at your own risk, I am not your mommies (even if I am prettier than some of them). If I tell you to scram--do so. We all help each other and WE ALL CLEAN UP. Bring water and an indomitable will. Check the blog 1 hour before you come down if there is foul weather or just in case--stuff happens. Subscribe by email or blog-reader to get updates (so I don't get 50 texts everyday). And, P.S. Meditate...It is the true Strongman Training.



Tuesday, January 3, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S 2012: Fighting Back!

It has been slow going and a true mental and physical battle -- which is still on going-- but I am fighting back in 2012. Began doing the 2 mile beach walk with Susanne and we actually went and saw a movie yesterday, my first day out in public for an extended period of time. For all of you out there fighting to lose weight or to overcome some obstacle, or just be a better you in 2012...let's take it to em! Never surrender, Never GIVE UP! That is what true Strongmen do!

HAPPY HEALTHY STRONG NEW YEAR!

CAP

PS. If you didn't make a list of all the things you are thankful for...you should. Very good way to set your mind right to start the new year. Like colon blow for the head. Okay go get 'em. (I am Thankful for my wife, Susanne... my new football-lined belly...my cool scar...my family...my will power...my lust for life....Huskies....etc.)