Welcome to CAP's SHS Strongman Training

If you want to come down and flip tires with the "old man"... do so at your own risk, I am not your mommies (even if I am prettier than some of them). If I tell you to scram--do so. We all help each other and WE ALL CLEAN UP. Bring water and an indomitable will. Check the blog 1 hour before you come down if there is foul weather or just in case--stuff happens. Subscribe by email or blog-reader to get updates (so I don't get 50 texts everyday). And, P.S. Meditate...It is the true Strongman Training.



Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ho-Ho-Hernia Incision!

Ho-Ho-Hernia Incision! Because you asked for it loyal fans! I did decorate it for you! Just saw Dr. Baccay today and he says I am doing juuust fine. He is the man! And yes, as I was about to be put under I looked up to greet Deven Lombardia who I went to high school with. She's a hell of a anesthesia nurse and only left her Rolex in there...nice gift, kiddo. It keeps perfect time!
Thanks to all of you who sent your prayers and best wishes! Happy New Year!

Cap