Welcome to CAP's SHS Strongman Training

If you want to come down and flip tires with the "old man"... do so at your own risk, I am not your mommies (even if I am prettier than some of them). If I tell you to scram--do so. We all help each other and WE ALL CLEAN UP. Bring water and an indomitable will. Check the blog 1 hour before you come down if there is foul weather or just in case--stuff happens. Subscribe by email or blog-reader to get updates (so I don't get 50 texts everyday). And, P.S. Meditate...It is the true Strongman Training.



Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Home for the Holidays and Healin' Fine...(Pop! part 4)

Hey Gang! I am finally out of the hospital after a 3 day 2 night stay. Big Strongman shout out to my Surgeon Dr. Francis Baccay who put enough pig skin in me to wrap all of the NFL's Post season footballs. And to my buddy Dr. Dan Zelazny who hooked me up with Doc B and made sure that I had a solo room and all the gym equipment to get my big carcass up and down from my hospital bed. You are the man! And of course the biggest shout out to my poor wife Susanne who has been nursing me this whole time. I ain't an easy patient. But she's been a saint! Anyway that's all the energy I have left for now, perks are kicking in, so thanks too to all of you who have been sending your prayers. It has been a rough road. Never imagined such pain existed, but with the help of you all it has been much easier to endure. And soon we'll be back stronger than ever! Never quit, never surrender!   CAP


Happy Holidays!