Welcome to CAP's SHS Strongman Training

If you want to come down and flip tires with the "old man"... do so at your own risk, I am not your mommies (even if I am prettier than some of them). If I tell you to scram--do so. We all help each other and WE ALL CLEAN UP. Bring water and an indomitable will. Check the blog 1 hour before you come down if there is foul weather or just in case--stuff happens. Subscribe by email or blog-reader to get updates (so I don't get 50 texts everyday). And, P.S. Meditate...It is the true Strongman Training.



Monday, December 5, 2011

No FLIPPING UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE (Boo-Hoo!)

Okay...The Big girl just gets his back better and then goes and decides..."Hey, it's been 3 days since my month-long back injury is healed ...lets put 14 plates on the squat machine and give it a go." Well somethin in my nether region went: "POP!" I will leave it at that. Going to get checked. Pray to the gods of metal and some more standard deities that it ain't tooo bad so we can get going again!