Welcome to CAP's SHS Strongman Training

If you want to come down and flip tires with the "old man"... do so at your own risk, I am not your mommies (even if I am prettier than some of them). If I tell you to scram--do so. We all help each other and WE ALL CLEAN UP. Bring water and an indomitable will. Check the blog 1 hour before you come down if there is foul weather or just in case--stuff happens. Subscribe by email or blog-reader to get updates (so I don't get 50 texts everyday). And, P.S. Meditate...It is the true Strongman Training.



Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cap's Game Reviews: Modern Warfare 3 for President


Okay, I just waited almost an hour to get MW3 this morning. Even the big gamer that I am, I have never waited on line before. Now it is election day today and I can bet you hard cash that more people bought this game today than voted. God Bless America. China is laughing at us right now. And it is like 70 degrees out in November. I know I went swimming this mornin' and I have my alarm set to go again to the beach at 1:30 PM and I am going to class tonight (WT)...how many of these kids and adults are just going to lock themselves away today and not see the sun except for when they were waiting on line for this game? I shouldn't talk. I used to be quite the game addict, and still sort-of am...but come on...it is gorgeous out! Go breathe some --oh crap! Gotta go.  Game just uploaded to my XBOX 360. I have to get killed a few hundred times before I go back the the beach. See you on-line.