Welcome to CAP's SHS Strongman Training

If you want to come down and flip tires with the "old man"... do so at your own risk, I am not your mommies (even if I am prettier than some of them). If I tell you to scram--do so. We all help each other and WE ALL CLEAN UP. Bring water and an indomitable will. Check the blog 1 hour before you come down if there is foul weather or just in case--stuff happens. Subscribe by email or blog-reader to get updates (so I don't get 50 texts everyday). And, P.S. Meditate...It is the true Strongman Training.



Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tire Flippin' Sunday 11/6/11

Tire Flippin' today! 11/6. Be there! Sunday 10:30 am.
Make sure to set your clocks right! Daylight Savings today!!!

(Jeesh, this picture is from when I was 40. I was 265lb. Biiig boy. Oddly though, I am almost just as strong 3 years later at 232lb. Guess you don't have to be fat to be strong. All of my "Old Arse" friends seem to be slimming down and feel better than ever. I do miss eating 5 hamburgers a day, and scaring small children when I passed by, peeling poor squirrels off of the bottom of my shoes. But I just feel so much better now, healthier. Wife says I look better. And fish and veggies are good too. Be healthy, be strong, as long as you are happy with yourself I guess is the moral. Or change is the only constant, adapt, puskas or die. Now get yer arses out to the yard and flip som'n!) 
Click the photo for an old school strongman vid from 2009 of me and the original SHS Strongman Patrick Wrobo.