Welcome to CAP's SHS Strongman Training

If you want to come down and flip tires with the "old man"... do so at your own risk, I am not your mommies (even if I am prettier than some of them). If I tell you to scram--do so. We all help each other and WE ALL CLEAN UP. Bring water and an indomitable will. Check the blog 1 hour before you come down if there is foul weather or just in case--stuff happens. Subscribe by email or blog-reader to get updates (so I don't get 50 texts everyday). And, P.S. Meditate...It is the true Strongman Training.



Thursday, October 6, 2011

Eddie Z Keeps it Strong in NYC

My good friend Eddy Z. set a good example on how to stay strong as you get over 40 (like me or at any age). He and his band Under Siege debuted last night in SOHO at a bennefit for New Orleans musicians...they were jammin. Played a ton of great songs from my era (Mad Season tribute was my favorite). Eddy is an insanely busy guy, 2 kids, and a wife, my age and still finds time to train but more importantly follow his adventure, his passion of music...and these chittlens are the things that make us strong. Always do what drives you. And then FLIP BIG FREAKIN TIRES! (So now get your arse down and join us Eddy. You can play your bass to motivate the troops. Learn some Korn will ya:)