Welcome to CAP's SHS Strongman Training

If you want to come down and flip tires with the "old man"... do so at your own risk, I am not your mommies (even if I am prettier than some of them). If I tell you to scram--do so. We all help each other and WE ALL CLEAN UP. Bring water and an indomitable will. Check the blog 1 hour before you come down if there is foul weather or just in case--stuff happens. Subscribe by email or blog-reader to get updates (so I don't get 50 texts everyday). And, P.S. Meditate...It is the true Strongman Training.



Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me 270lb. Atlas Stone Lift

How did you spend your 43rd Birthday?
After a nice walk with my lovely wife Susanne and swim in the ocean this morning at Sunrise... I decided to go Stone Lifting (275lb. Atlas Stone) with the boys.  Thanks to Fabian, Ben, Ron W, and Wes who visited all the way from DC. (Eugene we missed you, his car blew up. Ezra was sick.) Best presents I got were Fabian getting the stone up on his first try, Ben at 145 almost got it up too... and Ron and Wes both flipped the 650 tire on their first day! (Videos to follow). For now listen to me celebrate...

Enjoy.