Welcome to CAP's SHS Strongman Training

If you want to come down and flip tires with the "old man"... do so at your own risk, I am not your mommies (even if I am prettier than some of them). If I tell you to scram--do so. We all help each other and WE ALL CLEAN UP. Bring water and an indomitable will. Check the blog 1 hour before you come down if there is foul weather or just in case--stuff happens. Subscribe by email or blog-reader to get updates (so I don't get 50 texts everyday). And, P.S. Meditate...It is the true Strongman Training.



Saturday, October 29, 2011

Seminar at City WingTsun w Sifu Haw

A rousing good time in NYC at the seminar with Sifu Haw. My first trip in to the Wing Tsun school in NYC was tons of fun. Sifu Haw and a cast of others turned out to show us CT. Wing Tsun-ers a really good time! Much education and socialization. Many new friends and techniques learned and made. "The circle is not complete without others to help you connect the dots." Seeing through other master's eyes is a wonderful thing. I am a babe in the woods in the Wing Tsun world and to learn from the best of the best (other than my teacher who is in Hong Kong training to bring us back even more goodies) is quite an honor. No other words to describe it than an HONOR. Hope to see all of you again soon. Big shout out to my Si Jei Nichole! My dear friend (from last seminar as well) who lead me through the snow back to the train, as well as broke bread with me at lunch in the city. Hope we get to train together more next time I see you. Tien and Ming and Dallas and the others...thanks for training with me. Si-Hing Jimmy and Dom and Si Jei Carol and Si-Dai's Tyler and Po-Po Joe thanks for playin. Sifu...rousing good time, school is awesome. You made us all feel so at home. Love the new banner!  Thanks for having me and I hope to see you out there flipping with Eugene and I! Anyone from City Wing Tsun wants to come down to Stamford, CT...please feel free to tag along with Eugene or give me a shout. Love to have you. Hope everyone made it home in the snow. All the best to the "Spirits of Wing Tsun" as well for all the insights... Cap.