Welcome to CAP's SHS Strongman Training

If you want to come down and flip tires with the "old man"... do so at your own risk, I am not your mommies (even if I am prettier than some of them). If I tell you to scram--do so. We all help each other and WE ALL CLEAN UP. Bring water and an indomitable will. Check the blog 1 hour before you come down if there is foul weather or just in case--stuff happens. Subscribe by email or blog-reader to get updates (so I don't get 50 texts everyday). And, P.S. Meditate...It is the true Strongman Training.



Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cap-isms

A Cap-ism: Webster's Dictionary defines a Cap-ism as a profound piece of wisdom taken by said "Cap" and kicked in the arse until it can do the dang rep! (Like Masterpiece Theater only with a 225 lb. Keg of sand strapped to Nigel Wrathbone's fat can.) Do Enjoy.
Cap-ism #1

The only way to get there...is to go there.
                                                                                        - Master Yoarashi
(And if you flip a big freakin tire while going there, you will be able to take over the town and make everyone eat your favorite flavor of pudding on your birthday! Hell YEAH! Which of course you can pretty much make any day you want now, because you, um, run the joint... O, and be nice to your serfs...they might know Wing Tsun Kung Fu baby!)
(Um, PS. I like tapioca pudding with protein powder in it--so get me a damn bowl before I go all medieval!)

(Oh, and um, PSS. my birthday is on 10/23 so just shove the pudding through the mail slot if I am out flipping tires.)